Friday, August 28, 2009

Beginnings

So, I guess I finally gave in and I have started blogging. This obsession actually began quite some time ago. I began by reading a friends and some family...then it just got crazy. Everyone has a blog and well...I just have to read them on a regular basis. It is like reading gossip magazines sometimes...especially when they don't really know that you are keeping up with their blogs. I digress. So, here I am to share, with those who care, a little of our life. I hope you guys enjoy seeing into ours lives a little!

9 comments:

Rachael M. said...

It is about time!!!

Welcome to the blogosphere :-D

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachael...I know it is really time! I don't have any cute babies to post about, but David and I do some fun things so maybe it won't be too boring!

Unknown said...

Oh, hooray! If I can get Laura and Jenny Sue on board we'll be all set! Glad to have this way to keep up! Love and miss you!

Jennie said...

Finally! Now the question is will you keep it updated? Not that I can talk, its been over a week since my last post! Love ya'll!

Emily said...

I think you have plenty to keep us updated on! We always want to know what you two are up to! I still want to see pix from the vacation!

Sara said...

Glad you took the plunge! Look at it this way...now people will know what's going on without you having to email people or call them...it's a time saver!

Sara said...

Are you going to post something? J/K.

Cheyenne said...

Are you going to update the blog? ;) Welcome to blogging...

Emily said...

OK, Lacy! I have been patient! Now get to work on this thing! David is always studying...so lets get blogging! LOL! You can do it!

Post a Comment