Here are some pictures from the last two or so years of our life...
Wedding November 2007
First Apartment/First Christmas December 2007

First Apartment/First Christmas December 2007
Chillin' Together December 2007
Sledding Winter 2008
My 26th Birthday (@ Joseph Smith Mem. Building) July 2008

Glacier NP August 2008

Snowshoeing Winter 2009

Las Vegas (Lake Meade/Hoover Dam) April 2009
Yellowstone NP May 2009

Seattle August 2009
Working Septmeber 2009
Family Photos October 2009
I hope you enjoyed the "snapshots" into our lives. Stayed tuned...

8 comments:
Love the last photo! Love them all but that one is great! I can't wait to see you for the Holidays! I have missed you so much! Thanks for updating!
Yeah! Who took that bottom one? It is gorgeous!
Glad to see you "back!" When will you be back in AL??
Thanks ladies! The last photo was taken by a friend from church. She does some photography on the side and agreed to do ours for free! I love most all of them but that one is a favorite. I can't wait to come home for the holidays...we will be in AL from Dec 17-Jan 2. Are we gonna see you Rachael? I would love to meet ms lilah!
Wow David, don't look happy or anything. LOL, oh well. Those are some cute pictures. You two have such fun!! I can't wait to see you next month!! Love you!!
Hey Lacy I love the pictures!!! One complaint, they are soooooo small my poor old bifocal needing eyes can't see them well. I tried to click on them but they won't enlarge. Oh well, that's the life of the vision impaired, I guess! =)
Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!!!!
Great pictures! One good thing about living out West is that there are so many beautiful parks and places to visit. Hope to see you while you're home!
Alright girl, time to update again! :) Love you!
I know you have new pictures for a new blog! I love you and hate that we didn't get to see you before Isaak's party! LOve you!
Post a Comment